Wallpaper* City Guide Mexico City
Perfectly sized for travel, discreet and easy to use, so you don't feel like a tourist, these books are ideal for either extended breaks or business trips. They are rigorously researched, and curated by an extensive network of experts, from in-house editors to in-the-know local correspondents. The series now covers more than 100 dynamic destinations.
OUT OF STOCK. LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ORDERING and we will see what we can do: email@example.com
- Focus on architecture, design, luxury and style
- 55 stunning original colour photographs
- A unique barometer of the contemporary scene
- Eight main chapters with 11,000 words of insight
- A map colour-coded by the hippest neighbourhoods
Your passport to global style, Wallpaper* City Guides present an insider's checklist of all you need to know about the world's most intoxicating cities. Under slick Pantone covers, these pocket-sized travel bibles unearth the hippest nightlife, the buzziest hotels, the coolest retail, the most influential art galleries and cultural spaces, the best in local design and the contemporary architecture that defines a city.